Legal status and registration numbers in South Africa:
Incorporated under section 21: 1998/18673/08
PBO Nr: 130003633
As a Public Benefit Organisation we can issue Article 18A certificates for you contributions. This means that you are able to deducte your contribution from income tax in South Africa.
The main business that the Company is to carry on is:
- To establish partnerships with Governmental and Non-Governmental Structures to create a network for all of them with the victim/survivor of trauma as a common denominator.
- To establish a "care" system by attaching people of the community for this purpose through which the process of becoming a survivor from being a victim is simplified and not all that unfamiliar and takes place in a safe environment, among friends.
- For psychologists, social workers, religious leaders, legal advisors and other professional people, community leaders and roll players will serve as mentors in a supervisory capacity and commit to at least four hours of service per month to the project.
- To train the community to deal with trauma and equip them with life skills and to give them the necessary information concerning their legal status and the procedures that would follow.
- To establish Trauma in Southern Africa
We have affiliations and co-operation agreements with various Organizations, Institutions and Associations.
We are currently affiliated members of the following organizations:
Christians Councilors Association
Council for Counsellors
International Institute of Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- The South African Association for Pastoral Work (SAAP)
Our Registration Status
We are an Association Incorporated under Section 21
We are also registered in terms of the Nonprofit Organizations Act, 1997
and Public Benefit Organisation as well as a Section 18A Certificate Approve PBO
SAB&T Inc. Chartered Accountants (SA) Registered Accountants and Auditors, Centurion
Standard Bank Menlyn Square
Account No 012 662 348
Branch Code 01-23-45-15
Account Name: Inter Trauma Nexus